Each year, all families are asked to show their support by making a donation to the North Country School Annual Fund.
In order to develop and deliver our progressive and transformative education, NCS relies heavily on charitable support. Tuition does not cover the entire cost of operations. Every dollar raised supports the people and programs that make NCS so special. Support comes from everyone in our community: alumnae/i, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends. Gifts of all amounts are welcome, appreciated and—most importantly—needed. The Annual Fund campaign kicks off every fall with the start of our fiscal year on September 1.
Philanthropy Enables NCS to…
- Invest in professional development for faculty and staff
- Offer need-based financial aid as necessary
- Maintain small class sizes
- Purchase technology, materials, and equipment for our classrooms and academic program.
- Fund programs in the performing and visual arts, farm and garden, and outdoors.
- Maintain our facilities while keeping sustainability a priority.
- And much, much more!
Levels of Recognition
Participation is important, and every dollar counts. When considering your gift, review our High Peaks recognition levels and donate at a level that is meaningful to you and your family. The recognition levels are as follows:
Marcy: $50,000 and above
Rocky Peak: $250–499
Big Slide: $100-249
Thank you to the NCS community for your generous support!
For more information about the Annual Fund, please contact the Advancement Office at (518) 523-9329 or . Ready to make a gift? Donate Online or learn about other payment options.