North Country School accepts applications on a rolling basis.
- There are no application fees
- If space is available, qualified students can enroll midyear
- We welcome applications from five-day boarding students
We recommend that families complete the application process by March 1. After March 1, we continue to accept applications, space permitting.
A completed application includes:
- A child’s application form
- School records
- Recommendations: English Teacher, Math Teacher, Principal/Counselor
- An on-campus or virtual interview
Prospective families are encouraged to schedule a campus visit.
Visits are usually scheduled Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For more information, please see the Visit Campus page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact David Damico, Director of Admissions at (518) 523-9329, extension 6000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Country School does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, creed, color, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial aid, and other school programs.